Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Purvottanassana / Upward plank pose, Yoga

Purvottanassana / Upward plank pose, Yoga Video Clips. Duration : 3.23 Mins.


In this video "Purvottanassana / Upward plank pose, Yoga" Esther Ekhart demontrates how to get into Purvottanassana. Please subscribe to my channel here: Please subscribe to my channel here: www.youtube.com Go to my channel: www.youtube.com Follow me on facebook : www.facebook.com Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com Look me up on Google+ : www.gplus.to

Keywords: hatha yoga, ashtanga, vinyasa, fitness, weightless, health, strength, muscles, abs, legs, meditation, esther ekhart, yoga for beginners, yoga workout, workout, yoga class, yoga poses, yoga mat, yoga dvd, pilates, power, yoga studio, kundalini, yoga exerciseyoga video, prenatal, beauty, body healthy, how to, educational, instructions, toning muscles, online yoga, pregnancy yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment