Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yoga for Anxiety

Yoga for Anxiety Video Clips. Duration : 9.55 Mins.


In this video I demonstrate a sun salutation to burn off some of that anxious energy and a few other poses after to settle the nerves, ground you and relax the system. It will definitely help! Please subscribe to my channel here: www.youtube.com Go to my channel: www.youtube.com Follow me on facebook : www.facebook.com Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com Look me up on Google+ : www.gplus.to

Keywords: Hatha, yoga, ashtanga, vinyassa, fitness, weightloss, fit, health, strength, muscles, abs, legs, meditation, yogatic, esther, ekhart, yoga music, yoga for beginners, yoga workout, workout, yoga class, yoga poses, bikram yoga, yoga mat, hot yoga, yoga dvd, pilates, bikram, power, yoga studio, kundalini, yoga exercise, yoga teacher, yoga video, prenatal, beauty, healthy, how to, educational, instructions, toning

No comments:

Post a Comment